The world has rapidly plunged into uncertainty. The risky buildup of opposing military forces in Eastern Europe is simply breathtaking. The possible consequences of a wrong decision may be catastrophic, to say the least. However, we know how many obstacles are generally in place between the current state of affairs and a hypothetical large-scale conflict. Hopefully, diplomacy will win beyond Ukraine’s borders.
Nonetheless, modern Russia’s Saturn return seems to have reinforced the country’s willpower, as well as its territorial ambitions. On the other side of the planet we find a broken America, a nation going through its own Pluto return and second Neptune opposition, grown too old in its current political form. No doubt we are assisting to the manifestation of Biden’s ‘Plutonian’ mission. Last year I published an analysis of the latest US Inauguration chart, which shows prominent Pluto at the Midheaven. Also, the unstable Fixed square between Saturn-Jupiter and Mars-Uranus is offensive, warring, confrontational, erratic. In 2020 I wrote about the fact that 2022 would most likely end up being a critical year for this presidency. The Inauguration’s progressed Sun moving towards Saturn is something we should not overlook.
Interestingly, Zelensky’s natal Midheaven is reported by Astrodatabank to be at 20 Aquarius, in opposition to his Moon. That means that Saturn is about to align with those. A massive indication of the crunching force which currently looms upon Zelensky’s shoulders, as well as the unprecedented focus the rest of the world is directing towards his country.
The coming Mars-Pluto conjunction may be critical for the US and the rest of the world. As I wrote months ago, paradoxically it may open up a whole new chapter in which we find the American question more worrying that the pandemic. However, I hope that the next New Moon of early March will show a traditionally benevolent face, being so Jupiterian. Its Piscean signature may bring a diplomatic solution, or at least a promise of some sort. However, Jupiter often overinflates everything it promises.
Last year I wrote a lot about the current Mars-Pluto cycle, and how the arrival of the new conjunction at 27 Capricorn would represent a new chapter in this whole story of social dismantlement. The area of the zodiac which Venus, Mars and Pluto are currently moving through is the seat of the 2020/2021 crisis. A massive global, social, political, ideological metamorphosis has been taking place for a couple of years, and we are now getting ready to step into new territory. That’s what scares the entire world right now, the darkness which lies ahead of us all.
- Light and DarknessHow confused is our society? Pluto’s arrival into Aquarius is likely to change our collective life permanently.
- January 2023: Astrology UpdatesMercury and Mars are still retrograde. What have we learned so far? The Full Moon in Cancer and financial trends.
- On Eclipses and Recurring PatternsAre eclipses influential? Recent events confirm they are.
- Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI has died.Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI dies aged 95.
- The Uranus – Eris CycleAn excerpt from my book about the Uranus-Eris cycle in history.
- The Saturn – Neptune Conjunction of the mid-2020sThe Saturn-Neptune conjunction of 2025/26
- The Planetary Index Explained…What is the Planetary Index? Why is it relevant to our times?
- Birth Chart ReportsBook a life coaching session or order a detailed birth chart report on Fiverr.
- US Mid-Term ElectionThe Republican Party seems to be favoured in the projections for this mid-term US election. This comes after the current administration’s messy chapter coincided with a sharp downfall of the global markets and the skyrocketing of inflation. This is national deterioration at play for the USA, under the initial stage of their epochal Pluto return….
- Solar Eclipse in ScorpioAn analysis of the new lunar month, which is filled with mystery and depth.
- Liz Truss ResignsThe UK going through deep change during its Progressed New Moon.
- Belarus and its Independence ChartRussia agrees with Belarus to fight jointly against Ukraine.
- Mars contra-parallel Stationary PlutoPluto stations direct in Capricorn on a contra-parallel with Mars.
- Saturn square Uranus and the Struggle in UkraineWith Saturn square Uranus, we are all struggling to move on. The war in Ukraine seems to be going on forever. What is ahead, astrologically?
- Eclipse Season: Scorpio – Taurus October – November 2022Prominent astrological features of the eclipses in Taurus and Scorpio of October and November 2022.
- A Heated Season AheadAre we dangerously close to the onset of a wider conflict? The extreme astrological landscape of the coming months may not be a helpful factor.
- A New Era for the British MonarchyAn astrological perspective: Queen Elizabeth II has died, King Charles III takes over.
- QE IIQueen Elizabeth II has passed away under Mars’ activation of her coronation chart’s Gemini Sun. Earlier on this afternoon I posted a quick summary on Instagram about the astrological influences at play, as they were broadcasting concerned news about her condition. I’ve just read that she has departed. This Piscean Full Moon conjunct Neptune brings…
- Retrograde Mars square Neptune: the Voice of the UnheardMars will turn retrograde in Gemini, spending a long time in this sign. It will square Neptune three times. What does it mean for the world?
- Book a SessionNow that I have consciously created more space in my life, I have decided to let people book individual sessions. Thanks to all those friends who have asked me to start doing so more regularly and help those who need guidance out there. Stefano