The world has rapidly plunged into uncertainty. The risky buildup of opposing military forces in Eastern Europe is simply breathtaking. The possible consequences of a wrong decision may be catastrophic, to say the least. However, we know how many obstacles are generally in place between the current state of affairs and a hypothetical large-scale conflict. Hopefully, diplomacy will win beyond Ukraine’s borders.
Nonetheless, modern Russia’s Saturn return seems to have reinforced the country’s willpower, as well as its territorial ambitions. On the other side of the planet we find a broken America, a nation going through its own Pluto return and second Neptune opposition, grown too old in its current political form. No doubt we are assisting to the manifestation of Biden’s ‘Plutonian’ mission. Last year I published an analysis of the latest US Inauguration chart, which shows prominent Pluto at the Midheaven. Also, the unstable Fixed square between Saturn-Jupiter and Mars-Uranus is offensive, warring, confrontational, erratic. In 2020 I wrote about the fact that 2022 would most likely end up being a critical year for this presidency. The Inauguration’s progressed Sun moving towards Saturn is something we should not overlook.
Interestingly, Zelensky’s natal Midheaven is reported by Astrodatabank to be at 20 Aquarius, in opposition to his Moon. That means that Saturn is about to align with those. A massive indication of the crunching force which currently looms upon Zelensky’s shoulders, as well as the unprecedented focus the rest of the world is directing towards his country.
The coming Mars-Pluto conjunction may be critical for the US and the rest of the world. As I wrote months ago, paradoxically it may open up a whole new chapter in which we find the American question more worrying that the pandemic. However, I hope that the next New Moon of early March will show a traditionally benevolent face, being so Jupiterian. Its Piscean signature may bring a diplomatic solution, or at least a promise of some sort. However, Jupiter often overinflates everything it promises.
Last year I wrote a lot about the current Mars-Pluto cycle, and how the arrival of the new conjunction at 27 Capricorn would represent a new chapter in this whole story of social dismantlement. The area of the zodiac which Venus, Mars and Pluto are currently moving through is the seat of the 2020/2021 crisis. A massive global, social, political, ideological metamorphosis has been taking place for a couple of years, and we are now getting ready to step into new territory. That’s what scares the entire world right now, the darkness which lies ahead of us all.
- The Astrology of the Israel-Gaza ConflictThe world is heavily focused on the war between Israel and Hamas right now. Whether this conflict may become a major turning point for other nations is still to be understood. What seems clear is that a culmination of tensions is currently raising further awareness on the disrupting conditions of a long-standing opposition which can…
- Earthquakes at the Flegrei Fields near Naples.A series of earthquakes has been affecting the Campi Flegrei, an extensive volcanic area near Naples. This article considers possible connections with eclipse activations.
- The ‘Nonagesimal’ vs the ‘Midheaven’The Midheaven is not always the most elevated point of the ecliptic. That point is called ‘Nonagesimal’.
- An Astrological Look at the USA and its JourneyA comprehensive article about contemporary archetypal developments in the USA, as well as the future outlook.
- Astrology and DivinityWas there any connection between astrology and religion after the 16th century decline of old judicial techniques?
- Cosmic Synchronism: a Whole World Beyond Numbers?In astrology, the concept of computability regularly crumbles, in the face of empirical data that suggests an intricate level of entanglement between the physical and psychic worlds.
- Uranus and its ‘Nuclear’ ShadowZelenskyy has publicly stated that the Russians are preparing a ‘localised explosion’ at nuclear plant of Zaporizhzhia.
- Russia and its Current MutinyA military mutiny is ongoing in Russia. The Wagner group, lead by Prigozhin, is heading towards Moscow, with the aim to topple Putin’s government.
- Missing Submarine ‘Titan’A month ruled by Neptune – The missing submarine ‘Titan’.
- Geological events and Meteorological crisis in ItalyOver the last three days, mount Etna has been showing signs of explosive activity. After an initial round of sudden blasts, mixed with pre-eruption tremor, the red alert broadcasted by the Italian authorities on Thursday was soon contested. This morning, May 21st, Etna has shown signs of life again, with a sudden rise of tremor…
- The Next Lunar Month and its Geographical RelevanceOn May 19, a New Moon will occur at 28 Taurus, followed by the Full Moon of June 4th at 13 Sagittarius. At the same time, a T-Square involving the Lunar Nodes, Mars, Jupiter and Pluto will fall in the early degrees of Fixed signs. I have published some research on the multiple activations of…
- The Coronation of King Charles IIIAn astrological analysis of King Charles III’s coronation.
- Seismic Activity and Eclipse Activation (Mediterranean Region)Some additional findings from my research on seismic activity and eclipses.
- Seismic Research Findings – Astrology and EclipsesAn astrological analysis of three major earthquakes.
- Hybrid Solar Eclipse in Aries – April 2023Let’s take a look at the Solar Eclipse in Aries of April 20th 2023.
- Piscean Times – The Narrow PathPluto has entered Aquarius, while Saturn slipped into Pisces. How is our world changing?
- Saturn enters Pisces – Yielding to the ImaginalMany remember the glamorous Jupiter-Saturn conjunction which made headlines back in December 2020. It fell in early Aquarius, opening another 20-year cycle characterized by widespread “reinvention”. Together with the gradual rise of the Planetary Index, and the Saturn-Uranus waning square in Fixed signs, this future-oriented Aquarian wave has been washing off a lot of outdated…
- Mundane Astrology Podcast – Financial Situation, War in Ukraine, US Pluto Return, Planetary Index.Today I participated to Rod Chang’s weekly mundane astrology podcast. We spoke about the current planetary phases, how they’re affecting global finance and their relation to the US Pluto return. I added some important considerations about Jupiter’s ingress into Taurus, the next Jupiter-Uranus conjunction and the Planetary Index. The final part relates to the war…
- Light and DarknessHow confused is our society? Pluto’s arrival into Aquarius is likely to change our collective life permanently.
- January 2023: Astrology UpdatesMercury and Mars are still retrograde. What have we learned so far? The Full Moon in Cancer and financial trends.